Frequently Asked Questions

My 12 1/2 year old son refuses to go back to his other domicilary parent. He is under much stress at her house. He wants to stay with me, says he is happy with me. What can I do?

If it's really that bad, file for custody, and consider having an evaluation done. A judge may listen to reason if the child can clearly explain why he prefers to live with you. See the following articles: