Frequently Asked Questions

My ex and I have joint legal custody. She wants to leave state with our child. Can she do this?

She may be able to. It depends on your divorce decree and what State you live in, as well as the specific details of your custody agreement. If you fear a move-away is a real possibility, these pages may provide some answers: