Frequently Asked Questions

My ex does not call, visit, or write our child. Is there any legal action I can take to make my ex use his/her visitation time?

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to force visitation (or a relationship) with an unwilling parent. The courts usually won't bother to even address this issue because there isn't anything they can do either. You may facilitate the relationship to the best of your ability, but there isn't any way to force it if the other parent is uncooperative.