Frequently Asked Questions

I'm worried that the other parent is going to 'snatch' the children and hide- what can I do?

If you think the other parent may try to conceal or flee with the children, there are steps you can take. A Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) that prevents the child from leaving the State should be filed immediately. The following articles deal with parental kidnapping issues:

Guide For Action When A Spouse Steals Your Children

Legal Handbook On Kidnapping

When You Suspect the Worst