Frequently Asked Questions

I want to change custody. What do I have to do?

One of the minimum requirements needed to effect a change in custody is a 'substantial change in circumstances' . You must be able to document the change or changes and show that they are detrimental to the children. This page discusses the 'substantial change in circumstances' requirement in some detail: Defining ''Substantial Change In Circumstances''