Frequently Asked Questions

My ex owns his own business, I know this means he can show whatever he wants for income. How can I be sure he is providing correct information?

You would need to get accurate financial information, via a deposition, private investigator(s), and possibly a forensic accountant. You may also subpeona financial records from the bank to find out the true state of the business in terms of income and expenditures.