Frequently Asked Questions

How do I file contempt of court charges against my ex for denial of visitation?

Your local courthouse should have the forms you need to file, and the court clerk may be able to assist you in filling them out and filing them with the court properly.

It's important to have the denial of visitation well documented. Having visitation denied several times establishes a pattern that you can present to the court. To document this pattern, use both the Notice Of Intent To Exercise Visitation letter and the Denial Of Visitation Form Letter.