Frequently Asked Questions

During my divorce, a child support amount was set. Later, I moved out of State. My ex wants more money now. Can the Child Support Office cross State lines and make me pay more?

Yes, a child support order may be enforced without regard to what State you currently reside in. The child support amount is typically calculated using your income and the support guidelines from the State the children reside in.