Frequently Asked Questions

My ex-girlfriend is putting our baby up for adoption. I want the baby, but she says she'll never agree to me adopting my child. Is there anything I can do?

You'll need to establish paternity before anything else, if you haven't already done so. You'll then need to contact an attorney to petition for your rights as a father and prevent the adoption.