Frequently Asked Questions

My child's school refuses to release his report cards and other school records to me- what can I do?

If you've already requested his school records with the Getting School Records form letter, the next step is to file a complaint with the Family Policy Compliance Office. You can use the Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act Complaint Letter to do this.