Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get support when I can't even locate my ex?

The government child support agency is responsible for locating them. This includes address, employment or source of income. The agencies do this through federal and state parent locator services.

There are additional ways to locate your ex, some of which are detailed in this article: Locating a ''Missing'' Ex-Spouse.