Frequently Asked Questions

My step-child's school says I don't have the right to get his school records. Is this true? Is there anything I can do?

Ask your spouse to sign this Power Of Attorney Form, then get it notarized. A notarized Power Of Attorney Form allows you to legally act on his behalf and request school records, medical information, etc.