Frequently Asked Questions

My spouse is serving in the Armed Forces, stationed in another country. Can I still file for divorce?

Yes, you can file for divorce, regardless of where your spouse is. They don't have to be in the same State or country as you. Contact an attorney to file papers and start the divorce action. Your attorney will know how to proceed.