If you're just getting started on the SPARC site, we'd suggest doing the following:
- Read the Steps To Protect Yourself page.
- Read the Tips For Getting Started page.
- Get an account on the message boards and start asking questions.
- Come to one of the chat sessions to get live feedback and ideas.
- Use the SPARC Search Engine to find specific information you're interested in.
Once you've done that, come back here and browse the FAQ Center to see if there are any other topics that you'd like to find out more about. If you have questions that aren't answered in the FAQ Center, we encourage you to send us your question
. We'll do our best to answer your question(s) and add them to the FAQ Center.
We also suggest you take a look through the Articles Archive, which has almost 500 pages of practical, tips, tools, and techniques that cover numerous divorce and custody issues.
In general, your best source of continuing information will tend to be the message boards and chat room. They're great places to ask questions, get ideas and advice, and to vent some frustration from time to time.