You come home one day to find your home has been picked over or cleaned out. Your wife and kids are missing . . .
Soon a notice is sent to you by the government claiming your assets are frozen. You just learned that your spouse has asked the government to enter into your life without your consent. She has further asked the government to take away everything you own and give it to her. She has asked to have custody of the children taken away from you, after the fact she has already done so. She has betrayed you and is looking for a way to subsidize a new lifesyle without you while keeping your children, income and possessions. She has teamed up with the government and now has a powerful ally leaving you at a significant disadvantage.
You are forced to fight for your life as you know it. You have been given an infinite ransom notice and your kids are held as hostages. You are ordered to report to be judged for a non-existent crime to avoid punishment. You have no choice. You are forced to spend every dime you have to remain in your children's life, to remain a parent to them in a meaningful way.
You quickly learn that you are guilty until proven innocent. You learn the policy to be used to judge you is generally centered opposite of your gender. You learn your gender is a distinct disadvantage to you and you will be demonized for no other reason. Your spouse will be allowed to enter accusations amounting to nothing more than hearsay and perjury. You will deny these proof-less charges against you to quite possibly no avail. You may even have concrete proof that your spouse committed perjury in some of the accusations. She will not be punished for this crime. At best the accusations containing proven perjury may be simply ignored.
You learn that custody is determined by the "best interest of the children" standard. You may wish to understand exactly what this standard entails. You will not be given a clear answer because the courts have purposely made this standard vague, open to a judge's own personal interpretation which you will not be told or have no way of researching. You will also find out that the system actually works against any real "best interest of the children" because of the following:
1. The presumption of "equal shared parenting/joint custody" is not allowed. This type of custody will only be granted if you are lucky enough to have a spouse who seeks this too.
2. Custody cases will not be decided with a trial by a jury in order to prevent oppression by the Government and insure the fundamental rights of children and parents. The accused parent does not have the right to be tried by a jury of his peers for an inestimable safeguard against the corrupt overzealous prosecutor and against the compliant, biased, or eccentric judge.
3. Government will impose that one gender is almost always the superior parent. 90% of custody cases are granted to the female. Parents and government should teach children that each parent is equally important to them, for each usually has something special to offer in their children's upbringing. The system oversteps it's boundary by teaching our children that a father's worth is mainly financial support above all.
4. Children are not given the right to have a regular and continuing relationship with both parents. The single most significant factor in overall child well-being is the continued contact with both parents as defined by the Census Bureau. The system's present policy is in direct opposition to this. The non-custodial parent is forcibly limited to an irregular and discontinued relationship called "visitation". It also should be noted that the "standard visitation" given to a non-custodial parent, even though vaguely defined, has never been scientifically proven as "reasonable" for the child or parent. The "standard visitation" used by judges over the years amounts to one judge guessing what is "reasonable" and other judges using it an example.
5. A parent may try to use the children to undermine the child-parent relationship of the other parent below pre-existing levels for the simple sake of monetary gains and total control. The court will often look the other way and ignore this.
6. Many children are not allowed the continuing care and proper guidance from each parent for no good reason.
7. Children may be unduly influenced by the other parent to view a parent negatively. The system may defend this type of action or downplay it depending on your gender.
8. Children may lose the right to express love, friendship, and respect for both parents: freedom taken away by unnecessary and excessive government interference.
9. Children may be treated by one parent as a piece of property, a prize or a pawn of battle, not as a human being recognized to have unique feelings, ideas, and desires consistent with that of an individual, and easily get away with this.
10. Children of second families following divorce are often treated differently than other children. Children are still children should still be subject to the same proper treatment.
11. Children are generally taught by one parent and government that money is the most important thing in life. They should be taught that most important things in life are priceless, just like our children.
12. Children will someday learn that Government creates incentives which leads to the destruction of families in general. Government should instead be creating incentives to keep families together but does very little in this direction.
13. Other forms of child support a non-custodial parent provides such as physical, religious, emotional, etc. contain little importance even when combined together to compare to financial support.
14. Child support does not contain any form of accountability. The system has no interest in making sure that money transferred by one parent is actually spent on the children, only that the money gets transferred. The system will only "assume" that the custodial parent is paying their fair share and will not impose any similar draconian measures as they do to the non-custodial parent as a means of enforcement as a double standard.
15. Child support awards are often not set realistically so that the paying parent will be able to maintain the ability to support him or herself and the children. Child support awards often do not associate the same expenses a non-custodial parent may have or share. If a non-custodial parent exercises visitation in a manner such that he needs to maintain an extra room, feeding and travel related expenses all directly related to maintaining a meaningful relationship with his children, he is most often penalized financially. Most of the time the system will not include this as "child support".
16. Because the "Best Interest of the Children" standard is not uniformly defined, it is impossible that this standard be reviewed and modified as necessary to make sure the true interests of the children are being followed and met.
At this point you may have already been "Parentally Cleansed" and there is very little to nothing you may do about it. You have been stripped of various freedoms and liberties in all related aspects of other parents without committing any wrongdoing. The system has created a whole new breed of parents in mass numbers never seen before in our country's history only until the last few years.
But it gets worse. The following article entitled "Class Dismissed" by Paul Goetz tells the sad truth about the "Parentally Cleansed" class of people: